Sr. Merchandiser / Manager Sampling- Full Time
1. Technically sound person with understanding of fabric composition, power & auto loom weaving, dyeing, printing , embroidery work.
2. Experience in Sample Development
3. Good techno-commercial understanding to enable monitoring timely completion of production.
4. Evaluating Testing & Packaging requirements for all enquiries, ensuring compliance with buyer’s protocols.
5. Assist Operations Head to plan and control sample production at own & vendor locations.
6. 8-10 years of experience in Home furnishing & Export House.
7. Good English correspondence required for daily communication with Buyers.
8. Must be willing to travel within India
Corel draw, Photoshop, Dream weaver or any other tailor made software for textile designing will be an additional advantage.
Graduate / Diploma in textile
If the open position is not what you're looking for, and should you want to be considered for a different position in this category, we will be happy for you to send your CV for keeping on record. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org